Sunday, August 18, 2024

 


Progress on my Follow The Leader quilt top.

Managed some sewing since my last post.  Cut from scraps more 5 inch squares.  Thought I had enough cut for the 92 blocks. By the time it was all said and done, nope short 16!  Here’s my latest 37.  I haven’t put them on the design wall so you’ll  have to trust!!! Stacked on the kitchen table.

I am getting lots of practice spinning that center seam where all 4 meet up.

We had close to another inch of rain early Sunday morning. Good thing we got it then as we didn’t get any later in the day that was forecasted.

I have a few more flowers to plant this week and will get the rest of my blocks together.  Another quilt keeps calling out to me.  It been saying, I’m next!!!! I have too many unfinished projects also waiting. Don’t want to add to that list.  This top needs to get done!!!

Made the Singapore Chili Shrimp dish again.  And last night was a beef and broccoli stir fry.  We’ve been hungry for some Asian dishes!!! If I’m smart, I get everything prepped earlier in the day then it’s a quick meal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Last Week Happenings Started out the week getting our trees trimmed. Had a couple of dead branches that needed to come down plus getting s...