Sunday, August 18, 2024

 


Last Monday of July 2024

Another week has come and gone. Our weather was pretty decent.  We had some rain showers here but the heavy rains were to North West of us.  That really helped the highland lakes.  Don’t get me wrong, we still do need rain. With it.not being quite as hot we got to use our deck more.  Had a few meals outside. Plus with the work we done on our deck last year we were able sit outside during a shower.

I spent more time goung through fabrics and quilt kits.  Doing a little organization and starting more boxes of fabric for the Linus group.

I was able to get our queen size Log Cabin bound. A good project while watching TV in the evenings. I love the backing I found for it- 108 wide and perfect for the quilt!

I worked on the blocks for the 2009 Five at the Hive.  I have 14 blocks done so far. Several months there are filler blocks too.  Here’s two of the fourteen that are done. It’s going to be colorful.

Galen has gone down to our LCRA lake a few afternoons.  I downloaded several of his pictures . I never knew there were so many dragonflies!

Lady has one more follow up appointment with her vet this coming week. Galen is hoping to go to the Rio Grande Valley for a few days. I plan on some bonding time with my sewing machine.

Over to Small Quilts to see what others are doing.

https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/94090542/posts/5325982250

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Last Week Happenings Started out the week getting our trees trimmed. Had a couple of dead branches that needed to come down plus getting s...