Monday, April 15, 2013
Design Wall-April 15, 2013
The blocks for the pieced border are all finished, just not all on the wall. Hopefully today I can get the rest of the borders cut and start putting on the borders. Not sure tho, today is a Dad taxi day plus I really need to do a little cleaning and sorting. Oh well, would really love to just sew!
Back to Patchworktimes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
me Almost Summer Been awhile since I last wrote. It has been a very busy few weeks. A little yard work and lots of sewing. Galen and our f...
-
Mother’s Day 2025 First off Happy Mother’s Day. Being a dog Mom Lady wished me a happy day. Not sure what made me think of this. Many yea...
-
Tuesday Ramblings I spent a good part of last week and weekend working on Dog Bandanas for Lisa and her shop in Ventura, California. It’s ...
-
Autumn Super Moon poodlegirls Daily Happenings , Gardening , General Sewing , Life at home , Nature , Quilting , Uncategorized ...

Love the border design you've chosen!!
ReplyDeleteLoving it!
ReplyDeleteGreat color choices. You've done well at keeping up with this one.
ReplyDelete