Sunday, May 26, 2013

Stash Report Week 21-2013


Not much sewing again this week.  I stopped by my LQS and saw something really cute for a friend.  It was a pillow case which they had kitted.  Since it was easier at that point in time to just get the kit, I did.  Made the pillow case that afternoon as I was mailing a box to her the next day.  Forgot to take a picture however!  So fabric came in and went right back out!!  Have been going through my bins of batiks to see what I can come up with for the Road to Llano quilt a long. May have to add a fabric or two to what I want to use! I've been really good so far about not buying unless I really need it so if I have too, that's okay too!

Used this Week:                1.125 yards
Used to date:                     85.705   yards
Added this Week:               1.125          yards
Added Year to Date:         16.9    yards
Net used year to Date:      68.805

back to Patchworktimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...