Monday, May 20, 2013

Design Wall-May 20, 2013

My design wall has not changed since I put another UFO on it! I talked about it in this blog Asian Swap blocks

With everything the past 2 weeks it is still in the same place-nothing done! No decisions made!  I did however finish the binding on the kids bright swap block flimsy UFO

Tuesday I'll make a trip to UPS-get the quilts off, a few birthday presents along with a few other packages of things I have been promising people!
what eye candy do we see on other walls?

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes life just gets in the way but we do our best. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life will do that to us. I did not get near as much done the last few weeks with school in the way. Good luck for a better week.

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...