Sunday, May 5, 2013

Stash report-week 18, 2013

Nothing in and nothing used that I can count.  Yes, I have been sewing, but the tops aren't finished yet.  Next week I should have some really good numbers to report!

Used this Week:                0 yards
Used to date:                     72.58   yards
Added this Week:                         yards
Added Year to Date:         15.775    yards
Net used year to Date:      56.805

What did others do this week?

With our cooler than normal temps for this time of the year, it was also a good time to get out and do more work in the yard, repotted some plants, planted some flowers.  Our Angel Trumpet out did itself with a lot of blossoms this week.  There was a planting of these not far from our home in Taiwan so when I saw them here I knew we had to get a plant of two.  This one is from a local nursery and it has been doing great.  Have a little different variety I ordered from a catalog-it has bloomed but not as much.  And neither of these are as fragrant as the ones in Taiwan, but I do enjoy them.
Have been feeding hummingbirds for the past month.  We have feeders  up but also keep lots of flowers for them to feed. 
As you see besides sewing I have been outside getting a few things done before it gets too hot!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great stash busting this year even with nothing out this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your poodles and your garden is looking so lovely. I'm hoping for a good report next week too. Sandi

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...