Sunday, March 24, 2013

Stash Report week 12-2013

My numbers this week are getting better again-was a good girl!
I finished up the Samuri Square top, backing is all cut as well as the binding.  Just need to get it quilted. 

Used this Week:               11.875   yards
Used to date:                     62.705   yards
Added this Week:               0           yards
Added Year to Date:        15.775    yards
Net used year to Date:      46.93     yards

Not quite to where I was several weeks ago but going in the right direction!

Back to Patchworktimes

2 comments:

  1. Great stash report. You definitely gained ground this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Samuri pattern and after seeing your top I guess I am going to have to get it out and get busy. Great numbers and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...