Sunday, March 31, 2013

April 2013-Get It Done List

My April List
1.-Keep up with Road to Round Rock
2.- Mystery 4 military-Gettysburg

3-City Streets- Justquiltin
4- something off the UFO list-I think the summer snowball blocksI may change my list a little but this is what I am thinking


My March List
Did get a few things on the list done and to the quilters.  If they are back before the end of March I hope to get them bound. All 3 are bound and ready to go out the door!Fire Escape, Soccer Quilt in the County Line pattern and the baby quilt

1. The UFO Hayes Corner blocks that I pulled out last week-done and mailed
2. Another UFO- 6" cake stand blocks from a swap also done in batiks and black-done and mailed
3.  I am putting Road to Round Rock on this list-hopefully keep up with it!
4.  Need to also get busy and make blocks for Quilted With Love lotto.
I am sure I can find somdething else if I get all this done!


what do you want to get done?


3 comments:

  1. Love the blue fire escape, never thought to make it in one color. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue quilt. That's the prettiest Fire Escape I've seen. Sewgratefulquilts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Fire escape quilt. I had to come and see it bigger. The thumbnail just didn't show enough. I'm enjoying setting monthly goals. It is good to get out a different UFO as needed too! Good Luck on your April Goals

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...