Sunday, March 17, 2013

Stash Report 3/17/2013

I wasn't very good this week.  Decided I didn't like what I had here for the setting triangles and the first border for the quilt I was working on.  I also treated myself to a  birthday present and ordered the kit from Vickie Welsh for the Road to Round Rock. I am so glad I did, I love the colors and the gradient is stunning.  I won't count what I used this week as I have not finished any tops yet. Will be better numbers again next week!

Used this Week:               0 yards
Added this Week:             15.775 yards
Added Year to Date:        15.775 yards
Net used year to Date:      35.055 yards

How did others do in their stash reduction this week!

2 comments:

  1. You are going to love working with the fabric you got from Vicki, besides the colors being fabulous it is a breeze to piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you won't regret buying the kit, especially since you like the colors combo so much. I have bought kits I haven't made yet, but am so glad I did. The kits don't last forever so you need to buy it when it's available.

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...