Monday, March 4, 2013

Design wall-March 4, 2013


I have a new group of swap blocks on the wall this week.  Yes, I am on a roll getting long overdue swap blocks put together. The reason why they aren't done is you never get quite enough for the quilt you want. they get put away until a later date, in this case about 7 years!  They have aged enough.  Once again they are blacks and batiks-gtood time to work on them, those fabrics are handy. I can't decide how many more of these I want to get made.  At least enough to make it 5x6 blocks. 
I haven't put the borders on the one from last week yet, decided to do both of these at one time.  My husband is out of town this week so I can hopefully get a lot of sewing and knitting done in between taking Dad places, doing a little work in the yard and of course playing with my girls, Tilly and Tiki.
what's everyone else working on?

2 comments:

  1. The black looks so good surrounding the batik colours. The finished quilt is going to look stunning:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blocks are beautiful. It will be a gorgeous quilt when you have it done.

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...