Sunday, January 6, 2013

Stash report- week 1, 2013

I am going to see how well I can adhere to using as much from my way to big fabric "collection" this year.  Like Judy I have resisted the online and the local quilt stores sales!  That in itself is a great beginning for me.  Did not get to use much as I was making blocks this week for several swaps I am in.  Did however get the binding on a quilt top I have had sitting here waiting to be finished.  Hence only a small usage report, but it is on the positive side!  Will post a picture later on.


Used this Week: 12.5 inches
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2013: 12.5 inches

I may have to rethink how I will figure fabric used before next weeks report.
Back to Judy to see what everyone else has been up too!Judy at Patchwork Times

No comments:

Post a Comment

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...