Monday, January 28, 2013

Design Wall Mnday 1/28/2013

It's that time again and I do have something fun on the wall! I started this last Fall and as sometimes happens, life got in the way. It is a gift for a friend and it is also on my January get it done list. I may even have the top finished by the end of the month.
The one I am making this for- her favorite color is blue and I love working with batiks. It is the twin size Fire Escape pattern from Atkinson Designs. Now back to Judy to see what others have on theirs!

4 comments:

  1. I've always been drawn to this pattern - love your blue version!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First time making it, but I think there will be more.

      Delete
  2. Fun pattern, I don't think I have seen it before. I love blue, so this really speaks to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought about that pattern is blue--I like it so much better!

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...