Monday, January 21, 2013

Design Wall Monday-1/21/2013

  Not much to show this week but some winter themed snowball blocks that will be mailed for a swap. I made 4 of each so I did make 24 blocks! I was working on blocks for a different swap and am getting so totally frustrated that I have decided that's it--no more! The first few I made came out fine, but since then really having problems. Have enough going on right now I don't need the added stress. Quilting, sewing should be fun not stressful at least for me anyway. Maybe next Monday I'll have something more to show.Back to Judy at Patchworktimes

3 comments:

  1. Bless your heart. You are so right, stress-free, is what we all need! I'm sending warm thoughts your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find swaps and exchanges very stressful! Make something for yourself for the pure fun of it. That always makes me feel better and I don't swap anymore. It got so silly and over the top I felt bad and when you feel bad stop doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped doing swaps last year (still haven't gotten mine from 2 swaps) for the same reason. I enjoyed them when I was learning to quilt but now I have my time filled up with my own projects and swaps just get in the way. That said, someday I may jump in again but not any time soon. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...