Saturday, January 10, 2015

Saturday Recipe Review

I am playing catch up on the pressure cooker recipes. Some of these are from Christmas but since I have not written about them I will here.
Tonight we had sirloin tips with gravy.  I cut the recipe in half as I was using a smaller amount of beef.  And instead of using the full amount of water and beef bullion I added some red wine that was open. We didn't have it on noodles, I had rice left over from earlier in the week!  It was delicious, nothing was left. The beef very tender.

Another night we had thai chicken thighs. I added more ginger as we really like it. This is another one I will make again. And it was even better for lunch.

I said I was catching up and also talking about a recipe I made at Christmas. I was intrigued when Judy mentioned cheesecake.  We had this cheesecake recipe.  Another keeper, but I won't make it often, very rich with the toffee pecan crust and caramel topping! But so simple to make.

These are the meals where I used the electric pressure cooker

back to Judy at patchworktimes





















No comments:

Post a Comment

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...