Monday, January 5, 2015

DESIGN WALL MONDAY-JANUARY 5, 2015

The first design wall of 2015 and I still am not using my wall. Hopefully by the end of the month I'll be able to get to it and have all the little threads off of it once again!

Denise, of Just quiltin' fame did a mystery for her blog readers. So while I wasn't able to sew on the 3rd I did get clue one sewn and pressed yesterday. The mystery is Seeing Stars. Most were using solid I believe but I opted for batiks

Clue 1 is finished and pressed. 
The unsewn square in the middle is what clue 2 will look like. Yes, I need to get those dog ears trimmed off! I think 1 was the longest so I should have it put together for next Monday!

Today when Galen gets back from playing golf and looking birds we will be starting to undecorate. It's time to put Christmas  away. It always looks so bare when we do! It's a low key week and hoping it will stay that way; 2 Dr. appts. for Dad.  Maybe I will get some much needed organizing done in the sewing area!

3 comments:

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...