Sunday, January 11, 2015

FABRIC STASH REPORT-WEEK 2, 2015

I manged to get some sewing time in this week. Felt good! I have Seeing Stars top finished.  Some fabric will get counted as used. Also picked up my next 3 FQS for this month's Trifecta BOM I am doing for Cotton Cupboard; I get to add a little too!

Used this week:       7.25
Added this week:       .75
Used to date:            7.25
added to date:            .75
Net:                          6.50

I'm happy!
back to Judy at Patchworktimes








3 comments:

  1. You used a good amount of fabric this week. Bet that felt good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are off to a good start on the stash busting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only week two and your numbers look great!

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...