Saturday, January 24, 2015

FABRIC STASH REPORT-WEEK 4, 2015

I have been sewing but nothing is finished. I also had to buy some fabric for the background of the quilt I am working on. Thought I had  enough of the fabric I planned on using, but no. And since the background is a blue batik I ended up buying the full amount needed so it was all the same. 


Used this week:         0
Added this week:       5
Used to date:            7.25
added to date:           5 .75
Net:                          1.5

I am still in the black at least!

BACK TO PATCHWORKTIMES

3 comments:

  1. Numbers are still in the black so it's all good! That's more than I can say! :) Happy quilting! ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Seeing Stars quilt is beautiful - looking forward to seeing it with the borders added.

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...