Sunday, November 23, 2014

Stash Report-Week 47-2014

I did manage to get a little sewing done this week including the Top of the Month that was due. Also a few Christmas gifts and no I didn't have to buy any fabric.



Used This week:                     7
Used to date   :                      98
Donated to date:                    50
Used and donated to date:  148
Added this week:                    .0
Added to date:                      46.75


Net:                                     101.25

Can't believe I made it to triple digits!  Can I stay there for the rest of the year, who knows!


Back to Judy at Patchworktimes!


4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Congratulations! I would like to just break even!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your finishes. I really ;like your cosmic stars quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making to 100, that's an achievement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now if I can keep there or a little higher. That will be the real test!

      Delete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...