Monday, November 10, 2014

DESIGN WALL MONDAY-NOVEMBER 10, 2014

                                    On the days I had planned to sew I decided it was time to get the pumpkins prepared for pies. I freeze 1 1/2 cups of pumpkin for each pie.  Love Mom's recipe using real pumpkin instead of the canned. Have enough for 15 pies and also a few containers with 1 cup for pumpkin bars. We were  getting low on bean soup in the freezer. Added a few more containers of bean soup and still need to make one more pot.

                                                My sewing consisted of binding 2 quilts
                                                                PUZZLES PIECES
COSMIC STARS

Feels good to have 2 more totally done!

2 comments:

  1. I love it when the binding get done! A finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're cookin' up a storm in the kitchen and the sewing room!
    I chop up our Halloween pumpkin, cook the flesh, puree it, and then freeze it. (I don't carve the pumpkin.)

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...