Monday, November 3, 2014

Design Wall-November 3, 2014

I have a little something to show this week. I managed to finish binding a quilt! This will be put away until I need a quilt for someone.

And I was able to sew the next 6 blocks for my October BOM
Trifecta #3.  Each month we pick 3 fat quarters and then make 6 blocks. So far I have been able to stay with my favorite fabrics to use-batiks!
The following -18 finished blocks-6 for each month
This is the pattern for the October Top of the Month at the 
Cotton Cupboard.


And these are my 12 fat quarters
 This top is due the 3rd Thursday of November. The fabric is cut-need to lay out the pieces and start sewing. Maybe I'll be able to show a completed top next week!

Here is central Texas we are hoping the weather people are right on! Should get a soaking rain early in the week.  Voted early and DH is going to take my Dad to his oncologist appointment on Tuesday. Just maybe I will get to sew most of the day!

Back to Patchworktimes!

2 comments:

  1. I love having a stack of quilts set aside, waiting to be given to someone who needs one. Your BOM's are wonderful. Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pink and green quilt is lovely--so nice to have one waiting for the perfect opportunity. I really like your batik blocks and that's a great challenge to make six blocks from three fats. Looks like a fun start to your next project!

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...