Sunday, November 9, 2014

Stash Report-week 45, 2014

I did sew a little this past week but no completed tops, just blocks. I can't count those.  And I did stop and pick up my next 3 FQS. for Trifecta Block 4. If all goes well this coming week I will be able to add to the used column.

Used This week:                     0
Used to date   :                      91
Donated to date:                    50
Used and donated to date:  141
Added this week:                     .75
Added to date:                       46.75
Net:                                        94.25

1 comment:

  1. Your green and pink strip club quilt is so pretty. Whoever you give it to will love it!

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...