Monday, February 24, 2014

Design Wall Monday-February 24, 2014

Not much was done along the lines of sewing. Did get 4 more string blocks made the other day, so now my 2 blocks have some company!

I finally finished sewing the binding on another string quilt.

I think we are on the final 2 weeks of the kitchen remodel. Flooring should be finished up today.
Then it's the sealing process for the floors and back splash. Electricians, plumbers, painters back to touch up,
appliances installed. We are getting close to being done!



3 comments:

  1. Nice string blocks. They're so versatile; have you any idea how you'll use them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to let things age! They are also for a swap so I may wait, see what I get back and then play a little!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I love the red strip that you have to separate your string blocks. So cheery! I love string quilts!

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...