Monday, February 17, 2014

Design Wall-Monday February 17, 2014

The only blocks on my wall are 2 very lonely string blocks! they are there reminding me to make more.
I finished Off Track on Saturday.  Nice to have that finished.  It was fun to make ad I imagine there will be more made using that pattern with an assortment of left over 2.5 inch wide strips!
                                 

No more sewing today-  later than usual in posting.  Had to have a friend hold the top for me for a picture. Got home and we then took off to pick up plumbing order and then the lighting order for the kitchen.  Cross two more things to do off the list!

BACK TO PATCHWORKTIMES

No comments:

Post a Comment

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...