Friday, February 1, 2013

What's done and what I hope to finish in February!

From January's list

Things I hope to finish  this month for Judy's challenge
1. Bind a batik quilt that has been sitting here for saveral months. Done
2. Finish the fire escape quilt in blue batiks (Atkinson designs)Almost done.
3. Finish up my winter snow ball blocks for a swap on QWLDone
4. Finish up my batik lifesaver blocks for another on line groupDropped
(made 20 blocks but was not happy with them)

Things I need and hope to work on
1. You guessed it-Easy Street!
2. Cut fabric for a County Line Quilt pattern using soccer as the theme.

I would have finished the quilt top today (Fire Escape) but we decided to take the day off and drive west of here to check out the Eagles.  All 4 were on the nest when we got there, Mom, Pop and 2 chicks.  The chicks are about half grown now.  Would say by early March they will be flying and will have flown the coop! Hopefully we will get out there again and see them learning to fly.  It is fun to watch.

My February get it done list-
1. Fires Escape quilt top
2. Comfort and Joy-both Jan. and Feb. blocks
3. Make the County Line quilt using the soccer fabrics
4. Back to Square One Mystery-Jan and Feb blocks
5. Also have a baby quilt that needs to be finished!

Judy asked if doing a list has be helpful-it did help to keep me focused this past month, so I would say yes!
See what others did in January

No comments:

Post a Comment

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...