Monday, November 12, 2018

What I would like to get done this week-11/12/2018!

A friend of mine, Judy at Patchwork Times is posting her want to work on list for the week and asked us to join a long if we want! Like New Year's resolutions I have never been very good at lists but will try!  You can see Judy's post here

Quilting-
1- I got a late start on the Double Irish Stars block of the week from Piecing the Past.
    Week 4 came out this morning, I am working on week 2! Each week is 4 blocks and multiples in         each block.
                                                      Blocks 1 - 4




2-Still need to get October's blocks made for the Kaffe mystery.

3-There is a baby quilt that needs to be started

4- A small quilt that needs binding

5-And a kit started that I cut out this past summer. I got 3 of the 4 made that I had cut, but stalled out on probably the simplest one!

Cooking-

1- I want to get some chicken corn noodle soup made and frozen.

2-I made a beef noodle soup last week that tasted much like what we ate in Asia. Want to get more of that made up and in the freezer as well.

House-

There is the on going project of sorting and tossing from the upstairs. That will be on my list from now and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...