Monday, November 19, 2018

What I hope to get done the week of Nov.18, 2018

As you see I am now adding hope to get done, not plan to get done!

1. I did manage to get more blocks of the Double Irish Star finished. Good thing too, the final blocks and finishing came out today! I finished 5 thru 10 and 11 and 12 are started!


2. the Kaffe blocks are still waiting to be made


3 I still need to get busy on a baby quilt

4. Still need to get the binding on a small quilt that has been waiting for a few weeks!

Cooking: plans are the same

chicken corn noodle soup
cinnamon beef noodle soup

Not sure I even want to mention dealing with the upstairs but as I said that is an ongoing project!

There are no plans this week to take off for a day here and there. That happened last week. Ended up taking 2 days to go places. And I am certainly not going out to the black Friday sales except maybe the grocery store since they will be empty!

Get it done at Patchworktimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...