Sunday, December 29, 2013

Stash Report-week 52, 2013

It is hard to believe that this is the final report for 2013.  This is the first year I kept track and reported; that really helped me to somewhat think before buying!!!! Definitely need to continue this in 2014 as there is still a lot here to be used. 

I didn't get any real sewing in the past 2 weeks, instead have been getting things organized and ready for the big remodel that starts a week from tomorrow!  Too late to back out now and we need to get it started as Galen keeps thinking of things.  We've changed the cabinet lay out several times now! He does visualize the plans much better than I do. And I think every time we have moved, he has seen things in the kitchen layouts that I never picked up. The layout has become his "baby!"

I did add some fabric the past 2 weeks-3.5 for the Top of the Month.  I also bought one of Vicky's kits for Tell it to the Stars that she and Judy are doing.  Her fabric is so nice to use, it was a treat to me! That was 14.5 yds.  

Used this week:     0
Used to date:      189.45
Added this week:  18
Added to date:       84.6
Net used to date:    104.85

I am happy with that; more went out than came in!

Back to Patchworktimes to see how others are ending the year!

1 comment:

  1. Good job on your fabric usage this year. Vicky's fabrics are scrumptious!
    Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...