Monday, December 16, 2013

Design Wall-December 16, 2013


Nothing is on my wall, have been working on Celtic Solstice Mystery by Bonnie Hunter. Just about finished with step 1. I do have pictures however of my completed top of the month flimsy-Kayla and also my completed Progressive BOM flimsy. When these were taken this past week it wasn't sunny and no one was around to be a holder. It's nice to have these completed and ready for the quilter!
KAYLA-TOP OF THE MONTH FOR NOVEMBER 2013

PROGRESSIVE BLOCK OF THE MONTH
BITS AND PIECES #2 BY KREATIVE THREADS
Back to Patchworktimes

3 comments:

  1. It is always great to have a top completed. I love the greens in your BOM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pics of you Celtic Parts? What colors are you using??? I want to see them on here too. I have several tops waiting for the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, I'm using the same colors that Bonnie is using, had a good supply of those. Will post pics next week. I'm working slowly!!!!!

      Delete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...