Sunday, October 27, 2013

Stash Report-week 43, 2013

It was a quiet week in the sewing area.  Was able to work a little on my Progressive quilt but that was all.  Some of the sashing in place but nothing finished.  So my numbers are the same.

Used:                  0
Used to date:  155.8
Added:               0
Added to date:  59.2
Net used:          96.7

If I can get to a WiFi spot next week hopefully I will have some different numbers.  We will be in Brady, not to far from Judy-first weekend of Texas deer season.

Back to Judy to see how others did this week


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, same numbers as me this week, but you're awfully close to 100 yards for the year! Enjoy the fall!

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...