Monday, October 21, 2013

Design Wall-October 21, 2013

Not much progress to show this week. Came up with the final layout for for my Progressive BOM. Started sashing the blocks but as you see I didn't get very far!
                                                                  Final layout
                You can get a little idea. Should get the sashing finished early this week, then on to the setting                            triangles and last borders! Can you tell I was tired when I ws putting them on the wall?

My other project hopefully-I like to get them done ahead of time-is the top of the month for the LQS.  We are using Dublin by Villa Rosa.  You could either pick out 13 FQS or a jelly roll. I saw a jelly roll that I liked-fruits and vegetables by Moda. The solid is then 1.5 yds of fabric.  Looks like a fun one to make!


Not a great picture it's night and artificial lighting, but the fabrics do play well together! 


1 comment:

  1. I really love that teal color, and yes, the colors do play well together!!

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...