Sunday, September 15, 2013

Stash Report-week 37, 2013

Numbers not as good as they could be.  Had to get some of this years All Texas Shop Hop fabric and there was a darling Halloween Wall Hanging that I had been saying no too for the past few weeks!  Yes, I did get it the other day. 

I did get 3 pillowcases made to drop off at Honey Bee tomorrow.  Another top is finished and backing is cut plus fabric is cut into 2.5 x 4.5 rectangles to mail to a friend who is all out of scraps and can't cut fabric right now.  One of my groups I am on is having a cutting party so she can keep on sewing while she can no longer cut fabric at the moment.  


Bought: 7 yds
Used    14.5
Net      92.5

Back to Patchworktimes

1 comment:

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...