Monday, September 30, 2013

Design Wall-September 30, 2013

I did get to work more on the Progressive Block of the Month this past week- 3 more blocks!  2 more to go, then it's setting time!
Here are pictures of #9 and #10. Each block adds another fabric. Nothing is squared up as of yet, that comes when all the blocks are finished.
Number 9
                                                                        Number 10
I also managed to cut out the fabric for the Top of the Month, so I am hoping to get the top made this week!
As with the other Top of the Month patterns, simple but fun!  With this one we could follow the pattern and use 6 FQs (lights) for the center or yardage.  I went with yardage this time. Love the butterfly print! And it will cute for a child somewhere.

Back to Judy at Patchworktimes

3 comments:

  1. Have I missed info on the Top of the Month? (sorry, I'm not a regular follower. Heck, I don't regularly follow the folks I follow!) I like the idea of doing a quilt a month for charity....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done kiddo love your corners and points
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! All those little pieces. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...