Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What's cooking-week 14-ranch dressing mix

While watching TV the other evening, there was a commercial for ranch dressing mix-adding it meatloaf.  Sounded good, so Monday I added it to the hamburger and made hamburgers.  When I make hamburgers I usually add chopped onion, seasonings etc.  Tonight I just mixed in a package of the mix.  It was quite tasty.
On the plate frozen green beans, grilled hamburger and the pinto beans from the recipe I posted last week.  The salad has a mixure of greens from my aero garden.  Had planted some seed in my pots outside but the squirrels dug everything up.  We need to be relocating some, they have been a little to prolific!!!!!  It was a balmy 80 degrees-we ate on the porch.

Patchwork times

On another note (last night 4/2) we had storms come thru the area-got close to 2 inches of much needed rain!  It helps but we still need a lot more.  Power went out but not at the pizza place.  Ordered a pizza. Tiki, the brown standard does not like storms very much.  She prefers to be close to Mom or on top of me when we have them.  Since Tiki wants to be close, then Tilly also wants to be close enough to get attention. I don't get much done until the storms have moved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...