Sunday, April 28, 2013

Stash report- week 17

Not much sewing this week-did manage to finish a bag that I found as I was cleaning and sorting.  did finish that - a yard used is a yard used!

Used this Week:              1 yards
Used to date:                     72.58   yards
Added this Week:                         yards
Added Year to Date:        15.775    yards
Net used year to Date:      56.805

DH and my Dad leave on Tuesday for the week and I am planning on doing a whole lot of sewing!  Only one day during that time that I have anything scheduled and I hope to keep it that way.  Galen (DH) generaly goes to PA this time of the year to work on the land they kept from the family farm.  Spraying weeds, seeing what needs to be done.  It is in a CREP program for PA which makes it nice.  We don't like Dad traveling by himself anymore although he says it's not a problem.  At 95 tho, we would rather he didn't.  So my dear hubby volunteered to stay up for a few extra days and take Dad along. Dad will get to spend time with his sister, see a few friends and Galen will be able to catch up with family.  The girls and I get to stay home!
Taken in 2010.
back to Judy at Patchworktimes

1 comment:

  1. Nice that you can have your own mini-retreat with the DH away for a bit. Wish that was a happening thing at my house! Good luck on your sewing and have fun.

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...