Saturday, March 30, 2024

 

September 2023 is History

Besides having our deck transformed with a pergola and skypoly on top I have managed to find my sewing machine too. And even use it!

This top is now together and ready to be quilted

I found the blocks for Picture Frame. A cozy quilt pattern. Blocks had been made for a while.

I still need to add borders then it will be ready for quilting.

This next one is giving me fits. Another one started sometime ago but I am not sure what happened to the directions!

I played with sashing today but not happy. It may sit a little while longer!

I am still trying to get some 18 x 18 small quilts done to send off before November 1. Dug out some snowball blocks from past swaps. Have these 4 ready to finish.

That will give me 6 to send for the cradle project.

I have also been sewing more scrappy rail fence blocks. Sorry no picture yet. Will start playing with a layout soon. Have 51 blocks so far. The blocks are 6 1/2. Will see what 6 blocks wide by 7 long and go from there. Add borders or make a few more blocks!

Oh yes, still filling up boxes with fabric for donation to Linus and elsewhere!

I am pleased with my block count for September. 91! Been a while since I have had that high of a count! Hope to continue!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...