Saturday, March 30, 2024

 

November 18, 2023

It has been a busy couple of weeks since I last wrote. More fabric out the door along with some kits.

Did get 12 blocks made but can’t show pictures yet. And I now have 5 quilts ready for me to sew the binding down on the back. 4 are for Linus Connection. Will get those 4 finished first , then Will work on number 5. That’s Tiki’s last quadrille. Think that is what I will call it. I was working on it when we lost her. In her younger years she would often lay at my feet when I was sewing.

They were finally able to get the overflow pipe open on our lake. They had a diver out on a Monday. I was out and about and stopped in the back parking lot to look for the swans. They did not disappoint. They came swimming up towards where I was parked. The lake is now down to normal. They ended up using some sort of explosive to get it open. Some of us wonder as to why as dry as this past summer was and the lakes being extremely low why maintance was not done!

Mute swans

Galen gotten a few photos this past week or 2. Even got some great pictures in our yard

That’s about all for now. Need to start sewing bindings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...