Thursday, May 6, 2021

 

A Finish!!!

Yes, I get excited when I can claim a finish! Especially when it is PHD or project half done. Not really old enough to claim it as a UFO! I think I may have started this the week before the ice storm and never got back to it. It was a quilt as you go (QAYG) set of Christmas placemats. A kit I had purchased from Shabby Fabrics a year or two ago. Yes one of the many kits I unearthed while sorting.

I have not mentioned the clips from Martelli Notions. I absolutely love them and so does my friend. She got some for Christmas this past year. They are super strong and wider. I enjoy using them for binding as they don’t fall off while I am wrestling with a quilt. Here they are on one of the placemats. Even when I remove one from a corner, the  miter is still there. Rarely do I have to redo the corner. These are my go to clips

Need to clip some threads on the backs then will put these away until December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...