Wednesday, December 5, 2018

What I hope to accomplish the first week of December 2018

I had this written and forgot to publish it! Guess I should add that to my get it done list!

1-I did get all the blocks for the Irish Chain Star quilt finished and they are sewn together into rows!


 
Sometime this week I plan on getting the rows sewn together. Border may have to wait for next week!

2-I also managed to sew a bunch of Kaffe blocks

This week have November's to sew. Mine come at the end of the month so always a month behind.

Did not get anything else on the sewing front done from last weeks list.

3-Adding this week-table runner and maybe placemats!


Cooking-yes to the chicken corn noodle soup. Made some was eaten and the rest in the freezer.

Need to get out the dehydrator and do up more chicken snacks for our girls.

4-need to finish with the Christmas decorations!

That is probably enough for the week!

linking up with Judy at Patchworktimes


No comments:

Post a Comment

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...