Monday, June 19, 2017

Design Wall Monday-June 19, 2017

I surprised myself and did actually get some sewing in the past 2 weeks-mostly last week! I worked on my class work for the Rocky Mountain Bear Paw Table runner class. All 16 paws and claws are finished for class!




An online group I am a member of is doing a swap of red and white HSTS that finish at 2 inches. There are 14 of us and we are swapping 30 each. I finished those up, sorted and bagged them. They are ready for the mail out in August. I will continue to make more for me. We needed to use the papers for them and I had the Triangles on a roll here. Made it very easy.



Since I had the fabrics out for the above swap I made a few more lotto blocks for the Quilters who care group. These will be going to a member in Canada who is making quilts for their military.

It has been a busy 2 weeks here with workers redoing our landscaping and getting new walkways. That is just about done. Waiting on some sod but that is about it. When we moved here 18 years ago the trees were about 3 inches in diameter. They have really grown. A lot more shade in the yard now than sun. In Texas we will take the shade! A lot less grass now and more mulch and river rock areas! Get the driveway done later this summer then we are done. This is the 4th year we have had remodeling inside and out being done. The landscaping link will take you to the last update if intertested


See you next week now back to smallquilts design wall Monday



1 comment:

  1. Those are very interesting bear paw blocks. Love all the red piecing. Wish landscaping were being done here!

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...