Monday, March 27, 2017

Design Wall Monday March 27, 2017

It has been 2 weeks since I last posted. It has been busy, but not much on the sewing front. As I have mentioned I am trying to sort, toss, find a place for a lot of sewing items. Among my discovery  was a plastic tote with the waste triangles from various snow ball block swaps and other projects.

This is approximately 400 such waste triangles that need to be trimmed and pressed. I know there is another container as well as a bag from a swap I was in a few years ago!

I did work on some crumb blocks. Have 15 made that 6.5 inches. Will put them away for a little while.


But over the weekend I did manage to get the binding on and finished on the last quilt. This is the bigger version of the one I showed last time. This one is set 5 x 6

We have been enjoying Mother Nature's flowers the past few weeks. We were able to take a drive over the past weekend towards San Saba. Later on this week will post pictures from our "flower trips"

So for now

1 comment:

  1. I admire your patience with keeping the waste triangles from various blocks. So far I've been happily tossing them. However this little voice has started popping up saying "ooooooooh, quilt 'seeds'; you should keep them and make even more scrappy quilts". Chocolate so far has hushed up that voice nicely, LOL.

    Seriously though I do admire you for keeping and using them.

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...