Sunday, December 28, 2014

STASH REPORT-WEEK 52, 2014

I haven't reported for a few weeks-life does get in the way sometimes, especially during the holidays! I did add my 3 FQS for the next Trifecta Block but that is all. I made my goal of using more than I added and that was my main goal. The fact that I did hit the triple figures between using and donating was a real plus. If I can keep that up then maybe by my third life I will have used the stash!!!!!


Used This week:                     0
Used to date   :                      101
Donated to date:                    50
Used and donated to date:  151
Added this week:                    .75
Added to date:                      47.50
Net:                                     103.50

Back to see how others did for 2014!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your quilting life with us. Hope your new year is very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great number for this year. Congrats. Hope 2015 is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the great stash numbers!

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...