Monday, December 15, 2014

DESIGN WALL MONDAY-DECEMBER 15, 2014

I actually managed to get my next blocks sewn for the Trifecta BOM I am working on. Yea, I have something to show!
All 6 blocks

This is a close up of the really dark one. But once it is worked in with the others it's not bad!


All the blocks so far!

I keep my Christmas Cactus on the porch all year.(except if we get below freezing some nights)
We had some very close friends over for dinner this past week so I brought 3 of the prettiest ones in and put them on the island in the kitchen. A little more decoration added for the holidays!

They are so easy to start from a slip. The smaller red one to the left is one that we started last year.

Lots to do today so I will take you back to Patchworktimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...