Monday, September 8, 2014

Design Wall Monday-September 8, 2014

Very little was accomplished last week, it was one of those weeks! So my wall has the same thing on it-some of the Noah's ark blocks.  

And since we ended up not starting the family room floor on Saturday as planned I had use of my kitchen counter. I of course cut out another quilt from these batiks!


The pattern is Puzzle Pieces from the new book Pick Up A 6-Pack from Timeless Treasurers. The pattern is by my friend Osie.

I spent part of yesterday trying to get all the threads off my design wall. Had some success, but I do believe after 10-12 years I can put  a new covering on it!  

Back to Patchworktimes for some eye candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...