Sunday, August 24, 2014

Stash Report-Week 34, 2014

I finished the Starry Starry Night flimsy (5 yds)  It turned out better than I thought it might. But I did keep visualizing it made in batiks.  Oh well, maybe someday after I work through more kits and strip clubs long over due to be put together!
I decided to once again start Cotton Cupboards Top of the Month program. It was a lot of fun last year and a great way to get donation quilts made. For that program and then her new BOM program I had to get some fabric!  Once again we get to pick our own; I added 3.75 yards.  However my top of the month is made as are my first 6 blocks. Won't count those 3 FQS as used. So all in all, still used more than added!

This week:                           8
Used to date   :                  86.25
Donated to date:                 50
Used and donated to date: 136.25
Added this week:                  3.75
Added to date:                     39.75
Net:                                    96.50

I did cut out another kit this week. Maybe I'll break 100 next stash report!

Back to Judy at Patchworktimes!



4 comments:

  1. The top of the month program sounds like it would be a lot of fun. I have read about cutting out kits, just haven't done it, I will have to rethink that idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee Dee if you gotr back to my July 28th post you will see the Raccoon quilt out of the Tulla Pink fabrics.

      Delete
  2. I'm confident you will make your goal. I think next year I'll count when cut. For one thing, with the fabric in front of me it will be easier to calculate what I used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the finish and the great stash usage year to date!

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...