Sunday, June 22, 2014

Stash Report-week 25, 2014

I have 2 tops finished and ready for the quilter on my next trip to see her! Feels good to be sewing again! Had to move my machine to the dining room table this past week. The AC went out on the unit for the upstairs. Actually it was a relay switch on the furnace.
Given that the unit was 20 years old we had a new one put in yesterday. So I will move back upstairs sometime this coming week!
Anyway, I get to add the figures for my 2 tops plus backings and bindings. I did buy 4.25 yds. of sale fabric for the back of the one.


Used this week:                 14
Used to date   :                   56.75
Donated this week:             30
Used and donated to date: 86.75
Added this week:                  4.25
Added to date:                     28
Net:                                     58.75

BACK TO PATCHWORKTIMES









No comments:

Post a Comment

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...