Sunday, May 18, 2014

Stash Report-week 20, 2014

A little sewing this past week, but nothing finished so nothing to report there. I did however start weeding out-a good 30 yards of fabric on it's way to our local Linus group. They will get it used quicker than I will. I plan on going through more this coming week. It's been about 10 years since I have done this-the time is now! Taking 30 yds out didn't make a dent!!!!!


Used this week:                 0 
Used to date   :                   42.75
Donated this week:             30
Used and donated to date: 72.75
Added this week:                  0
Added to date:                     23.75
Net:                                     49.00


Back to Judy at Patchworktimes


3 comments:

  1. Using older fabrics is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must be cut from the same cloth! I de-accessioned over 50 yards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do something similar. At least you moved 30 yards, that has to help some.

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...