Monday, January 20, 2014

Design Wall Monday-January 20, 2014

Two weeks in a row I can show something on the design wall! This is good news. I finished the December Top of the Month-Rainbows End.

Today I also got to work on the January Top of the Month-Folklore. 
Need to add the final border.
I also got started on the one using the raccoon fabric.
I have my six blocks made.  Isn't that just the cutest fabric?

I think there will be more time to sew this week, depending on the progress with the kitchen.  Have a do over in the morning with the trap at the sink. Then another inspection in the afternoon. They hope to start putting up sheet rock on Tuesday. 


1 comment:

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...