Monday, September 30, 2024

 


Almost October

Just 3 months left in 2024!! I need to get busy if I hope to get everything done I had hoped too do. I have been making a valiant effort though.

Had a very productive week working on quilts.  I was able to bind another one for Linus. Twirling at the Disco. 

Hard to telling the picture- very scrappy binding.

I was able to get all the blocks done for my Texas themed quilt.  A fun way to use a lot of preprinted 5 inch squares. I decided to add borders.  Found fabric with barb wire on it. Decided it needed to be the inner border. I used black grunge for the other border.  The top is ready to be quilted.

Love the way it turned out.

I have the next few days where I can spend time mostly sewing.  Sunday I finally was able to start Pulsar quilt along by Bear Creek.   I’m about 6 weeks behind!  Today I did clue 1. There are 80 here. And yes I went ahead and sewed the waste half square triangles that were cut offs.

I think #5 clue comes out this Thursday.  Pretty sure I won’t be caught up but maybe can get 2 & 3 done by then.

Need to cut out and start sewing bandanas/scarves for dogs too.

I have pie pumpkins here to bake and freeze pumpkin puree for pies.  And also need to start canning applesauce. I will be busy.

Hope everyone has a safe and productive week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Design Wall Monday I took  last week off from posting so this is catch up time.  I realized I needed to concentrate on getting doggy banda...