Monday, January 22, 2018

Design Wall Monday January 22, 2018

Checking in from Mission, Texas. We drove down on Friday for a few days. Last week was a fairly productive week as far as sewing. I managed get all my blocks (42) made for Stay Centered.
                     These are just the red and blue sets of blocks. Yes, they are scrappy



I brought along 5 quilts to bind. I finished Barn Dance.  I am very happy the other quilts are not 96 x 96! Seemed to take for ever to get the last step done-hand sewing the binding to the back!


My friend Kerry did the quilting for me.
     https://www.tincanquilting.com/




We are away for another week. Brought my sewing machine along so I hope to get Stay Centered blocks sewn together. Of course the 4 other quilts to finish binding. Between birding with Galen, going to the Rio Grande Valley quilt show next Friday hopefully I will get lots of sewing done in the evenings!

Back to SmallQuilts DollQuilts

2 comments:

  1. Love your barn dance quilt - and the quilting circles too. Have fun at the quilt show!

    ReplyDelete

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...