Monday, September 21, 2015

Stash Report - week 38, 2015

Yes, I have been sewing but have also been buying! Some of the fabric arrived for the pillow mats last week, the rest should arrive today. And since I wasn't sure about the race car one I ordered several-what isn't used for the mats will go for pillow cases for the Conn Kerr Center.

Yes, still in the red but haven't figured out what I have used yet in my finished projects! Maybe I'll get that totaled up this coming week!


Used this week:               0
Added this week:             9
Used to date:                 21.33
Added to date:               80
Net:                               58.67

Dad should be going to skilled nursing early this week. His lungs are clear from the pneumonia. That is a good sign. But he really needs to get his strength back up to go back to his apartment.

over to Patchworktimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  End of March 2024!   poodlegirls     cooking ,  Daily Happenings ,  Donation Quilting ,  Life at home ,  Nature ,  Our Girls ,  Quilting ,...